Central Coast Harvest Trail
This marks the start of a new way to experience the delights and richness of the Central Coast Plateau and the countryside experiences to be found as you explore the hinterlands via Tourist Drive 33 from Calga to Wollombi.
The following farms will open their gates every Friday and Saturday morning from 8am – 12noon during January:
- S&P Dominello Flower Growers (45 Euloo Rd, PEATS RIDGE)
- Cut flowers and plant nursery
- S&S Peruch Avocado Farm (1345 Wisemans Ferry Rd, SOMERSBY)
- Avocados, Passionfruit, Limes, Oranges
- Sustainable Natives (9725 Wisemans Ferry Rd, SOMERSBY)
- Native Plant Nursery. (Please phone before visiting: 4372 1554 or 0415 465162)
- Wyuna Farms (982-988 George Downes Dr, KULNURA)
- Pick Your Own Oranges
Each of the above farms have an informative page within the Central Coast Plateau Farm Gate Trail page here
There’s a whole new world to discover west of the M1, and it’s inviting you to take the tour. The Central Coast to lower Hunter region just got a whole lot more interesting. Enjoy!
Tourist Drive 33
Try this alternative to the M1 North. The Tourist Drive runs right through the Plateau and is a wonderfully scenic alternative to the freeway.